Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Watauga Lake, Tennessee




I'm enjoying the beauty of Watauga Lake nestled in the Cherokee National Forest, Tennessee.




Roads do not find there way easily up here. I say "up here" because Watauga Lake is 1,959 feet above sea level. Very few day hikers wind their trail this way so it's just the trees and me enjoying the scenery.

I noticed a good deal of bagworms on the pines. They won't affect the foliage too much around here because Watauga Lake is loaded with trees. But I remember when I was a property owner and the terrible anguish that these camoflage crazy bagworms brought as they devoured my cypress trees.

That's why I wrote Get Rid of Bagworms.

Hope you enjoy the read.

To my fellow travelers, good luck and good hiking.

Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment